The Department of Dentistry at SGT Hospital is par excellence, considered one of the best Dental hospital in Delhi NCR and Gurugram. Various procedures are done in this department. These include:
- Root canal treatment (Single rooted and multiple rooted teeth)
- Apicectomies (Teeth that have undergone trauma and pathology)
- Gingivectomy and Gingivoplasty
- Tooth coloured fillings and silver fillings on carious and restorable teeth
- Removal of decayed and periodontal compromised teeth
- Periodontal flap surgery for treatment of pyorrhoea and severe gum problems and use of latest bone graft materials
- Surgery for removal of widom teeth
- Smile designing and smile makeover
- Cleaning (Scaling and polishing) of dirty teeth
- Removal of impacted teeth
- Tooth splinting
- Treatment of jaw fractures
- Treatment of jaw cysts and tumours
- Cosmetic build up and veneering of broken teeth and teeth with dental fluorosis
- Successful treatment of all pathological conditions of jaw including space infections, cellulitis and abscesses
- Crown lengthening procedures
- Treatment of oro-antral communications and all intra-oral and extra-oral sinuses and fistulae
- Treatment of trismus (restricted mouth opening) in conditions such as oral submucous fibrosis, masticatory myospasm, etc.
- Arthrocentesis in TMJ disorders (clicking sounds of the joint, etc.)
- Treatment of all soft tissue injuries of the face.
SGT Hospital is regularly ranked as amongst the best hospitals in Gurgaon, Haryana, & Delhi NCR.