The Department of Pediatrics at SGT Hospital is multispecialty tertiary care centre which takes care of children from birth till the age of 18 years. The state of the art department caters to the complete range of childhood problems with all services under one roof.
- Highly equipped and sophisticated 2 bedded unit
- Round the clock intensive monitoring and pediatric critical care service
- Wall mounted monitors including pulse oximeter
- Blood gas analysis
- Availability of pediatrician
- Well-equipped and highly sophisticated 4 bedded units
- Neonatal ventilators, phototherapy, TPN, radiant warmers and CPAP machine
- Care for preterm, IUGR, ELBW, VLBW and all types of neonatal diseases and their related complications
- Our department is having an indoor ward in which the children suffering from different acute and chronic illnesses are admitted, adequately treated and discharged regularly.
- The children admitted are from Gurgaon as well as remote areas of other states
- Department is running regular OPD in which besides the treatment of childhood illnesses, parents are educated regarding regular growth monitoring and dietary advice
- The department is also running speciality clinics like Child Immunization, Child Welfare and Child rehabilitation clinic
- There is a children play area in the OPD where children pass their waiting time happily without any apprehension